Friday, November 19, 2010

Fix it Friday at I Heart Faces!!!

It’s another fun FIF at I Heart Faces and here is my entry! I did not take the original photo- I only edited (“fixed”) it. What do you think of my fix? Please leave me a comment and let me know!

I used CS5- cropped it to a square, used curves to bring some light to his sweet face, used Florabella haze action to put a dreamy haze over the photo and voila!

 

Here is the original

5188997359_f39e95afa6_o

 

And here is my “fix”

 

FIF

7 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Arent those eyelashes to die for? ... like the zoom!

www.rebeccajophotography.wordpress.com

~ Melanie ~ said...

love the crop and 'fix'!

:)

Unknown said...

Love your crop!!!

Stacy said...

nice! i love your crop as well!!

Heather L Combs said...

great crop! lovin' the lashes

Jessica Marie said...

Wow! I love what you did with it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the crop!

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs