Friday, November 5, 2010

Fix it Friday at I Heart Faces!

I love FIF at I Heart Faces! I have not participated in a while but could not resist the photo today. What a sweet little girl. And I adore the light hitting the side of her face and her sweet eyelashes. I really did very little to “fix” this photo. I cropped it to bring her face a bit closer, upped the contrast and toned it up a bit (all in CS5). I ran Florabella “London” and adjusted the layers to taste and then adjusted the opacity of the entire action to about 30%. Sharpened it a bit and BAM! I also did a vanilla/espresso B&W conversion.

Please comment and tell me what you think!

Here is the original- I did not take this photo! Just did the edits below.

5144307463_87fcb8237f_b

 

My “FIX” in color

FIFweb

 

And my B&W conversion!

FIFB&W

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I like how you cropped the photo to cut out the distraction. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love them Krisi!

Deborah said...

Great job ... love the creamy tones of the b/w!

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs