Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Stunning Senior Rep, Sneak Peek! {St Charles Senior Portrait Photographer, Kristi Hollowell}

Seriously! I majorly lucked out. Look at this beautiful girl. The best part is- she is just as fabulous inside as she is outside! We had such a super fun session- her personality is awesome and I hope I captured it! L~ thank you so much for repping my company. I couldn’t ask for a better rep. If you would like to see more of Miss L- please “like” my Facebook page here.

By the way- I am still looking for Seniors to rep my company! If you are photogenic and outgoing- please drop me a line and a photo! There are lots of perks including a FREE session with me and lots of opportunities to earn cash and other fun stuff!

Lauren-N_0004webLauren-N_0012webLauren-N_0055webLauren-N_0084webLauren-N_0089webLauren-N_0090webLauren-N_0091web

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Seriously. Where do they make people that gorgeous?!! Stunning girl... stunning photos.

Allie said...

She is beautiful! Great pictures! :) And thanks for following my blog! :D

Angies Photos, Blogs, etc. said...

I'm a beginning photographer in Kentucky and I found your site through I Heart Faces. I LOVE your work! Your Senior photos are incredible!! Could I ask what equipment you use? Especially which lens(es)? Thanks! You are very talented!

Kristi said...

Angie thank you so so much! What a very nice thing to hear. For this shoot I used (almost exclusively) the Canon 85mm f/1.2L and left it wide open for the entire shoot! I did use the 35mm f/1.4L for a few shots too...really- these are basically the only 2 lenses I ever use any more! They are so awesome.

Angies Photos, Blogs, etc. said...

Thanks Kristi! Yep, I've been considering those two lenses and now they are definitely on my wish list! I don't even like my kit lens anymore after having used a 50mm. Now, I HAVE to get an 85... hubby will be so thrilled! *sarcasm* :)

Kristi said...

Angie- try the 85mm f/1.8! At a much lower price tag, it is also super sharp and a pretty amazing lens!

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs