Friday, August 6, 2010

Another FUN Fix it Friday at {I Heart Faces}

 

I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

Here it is. Another fun Fix it Friday! I did not take this photo- I just grabbed it from I Heart Faces for the weekly fun of “Fix it Friday”. If you have never participated. Head over there right now and check it out!

Today’s photo was already pretty great and I really did very little to it. I adjusted levels and curves and hue/saturation just a tad, sharpened up a little, cropped it so that his eye was in the magic rule of thirds line and voila! This is what I came up with. My fix was done is CS5, by the way.

Hey- if you are reading this, please leave me a comment and follow me here as well as on Facebook! I would love to have you :)

 

Here is the photo I Heart Faces put up! (see what I mean? pretty darn great already!)

Fix it Friday

And here it is after my edit in CS5!

Fix it Friday After

 

And a comparison bar just for fun!

Fix it bar

4 comments:

fowler said...

Really great edit!

Unknown said...

Hey kristi...Came over from IHF! I am now your new follower in FB!

Kristi said...

Thanks so much!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job! I love how you brought out his eyes.

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs