Thursday, July 29, 2010

Portrait Gifts! {St Louis and St Charles Family Photographer, Kristi Hollowell}

Just in time to be added to my Exclusive Christmas Card Portrait Events! Introducing photo jewelry and gifts for the ones you love. What a perfect Christmas gift! Gorgeous, handmade sterling silver jewelry, customized for the ones you love. I will be offering this gorgeous collection exclusively at my Christmas Card Portrait events so please contact me ASAP if you are interested in hosting! I only have room to book a couple more before Christmas so act quickly if you would like to be a part of this exclusive event with exclusive pricing and gift options! Contact me at khollowellphoto@gmail.com .

In case you missed it…see this page for info on hosting an exclusive event and earning FREE stuff!

And if you don’t feel like hosting an event…that’s OK…contact me and we will schedule your very own custom Christmas session! It may seem early for Christmas thoughts- but, I am booking into October so act quickly :).

salesheet

charm_bracelet

lariat

 

I will also be introducing custom photo ornaments! Keep your eyes peeled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs