Friday, July 23, 2010

Fix it Friday at I Heart Faces!

Get over to I Heart Faces and look at all of the other entries! This was a fun and easy one. It is such a sweet photo. All I did was crop and play with levels, hue/saturation, and did a little selective darkening and sharpening. Oh yeh- and I took the phone pole out of that sweet girls head :). I also added a color layer to sort of green up the grass. I added the layer of green and then adjusted the opacity to 25% and changed the mode to overlay. I used CS5 for my fix. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

 

BEFORE my edit

Fix it Friday Original

AFTER my edit

Fix-it-Friday-Fixed

And for fun! A Vintage fix. I usually am not in love with vintage. But this photo seemed perfect. All I did was run Pioneer Woman’s “Seventies” action and reduced it to 90% opacity.

Fix-it-Friday-Fixed-vintage

And one more. TRA “Super Fun Happy” at 100%

Fix-it-Friday-Fixed-Fun

2 comments:

fowler said...

LOVE the last one!!!!

Shawntae said...

Thank you! Yours are great! :))

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs