Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Earn a FREE mini session and custom Christmas cards! {St Louis Family Photographer}

Are you interested?

I am looking for a few people to host a “Christmas Card Portrait Event!”. It’s easy peasy, requires very little on your part and in return…YOU will earn a FREE mini session and 25 FREE custom designed Christmas cards using the photos of your choice from our session! You will also receive a 5x7 portrait and $50 gift certificate for a future session with me!

 

Here’s what a “Christmas Card Portrait Event” entails.

You will choose a date and invite between 5-10 of your closest friends and family to attend a mini session with me! The mini session can be held at any local park or fun location of your choice (outdoor is preferred). The custom mini session will last 20-30 minutes per child (add 10 minutes for each additional child) and will include 25 custom designed portrait Christmas cards using the portraits of your choice from the session! Additional cards and portraits can be purchased as well and I will also be offering several fun portrait gift ideas so that your guests can get some Christmas shopping done at the same time! How great is that???

The mini session will cost $100 for one child or one group and will include;

~a 20-30 minute custom session

~25 custom designed portrait Christmas cards

~a 5x7 portrait of your choice

~AND a $25 gift certificate to use for a future session with me!

~PLUS- I will be offering portrait gift items for purchase and exclusive package pricing which is only available through my portrait events.

I am only going to book a limited number of these EXCLUSIVE events- so if you are interested in hosting and earning a FREE session please contact me right away!!! You can contact me at khollowellphoto@gmail.com or through my website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs