Monday, June 28, 2010

In search of 2011 Highschool Senior Reps!!! {St Louis & St Charles Senior Portrait Photographer}

Hey friends!!! I am in search of 2011 Highschool Seniors to help me promote my company! Highschool kiddos will be something new for me, but something that I am very much looking forward to! I would like to find at least one rep per school in the St Charles and St Louis County areas.
This is whatcha get as a rep for Kristi Hollowell Photography;
A FREE custom session with Kristi. Your session includes a 1-2 hour shoot with multiple wardrobe changes if you desire, and 20-30 fully edited images to choose from. You will also receive 50 rep cards with your pictures and year and my information to pass out to your friends, a CD with 10 low res, watermarked images (of my choosing) that can be shared on your blog, website, facebook or myspace page, and the opportunity to earn FREE prints and cash and prizes for your referrals!
So...if you or somebody you know is a 2011 highschool senior and would like FREE stuff and awesome senior portraits, contact me right away! Email me at khollowellphoto at gmail dot com or contact me through my website (link at the top of this blog). Please let me know why you would be an awesome rep and send me a pic. I will be making decisions asap and scheduling your session as soon as possible!
I am so excited about this senior program. We are gonna have a blast and TRUST ME...you will LOVE your pictures! They won't be your everyday ordinary pics...this much I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs