Friday, June 25, 2010

Fix It Friday at I Heart Faces! {St Louis Family Photographer}

Hey people! It is another fun Fix it Friday at I Heart Faces! Don't know what that means? Head on over to I Heart Faces and check it out! Basically- they give us a photo that needs a little TLC...and we (me, you, anyone who wants to join in!) take a shot at editing it! It's that easy :).

Here is my fix. #1 is the photo they gave me. And #2 is my edit. I used CS5 to edit.
Hey! If you are reading this...please leave a comment and follow me! This is a new blog and I need some friends :). I will certainly follow you back! Thanks!




#1

9 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

You certainly made him 'pop' --I love what you did!

Niki said...

Very nice edit!

Unknown said...

I love the colors! It really draws attention to him!

Kristol Faucheux said...

love the colors, and i love that you spell your name the same as me. Not too many Kristis out there with a "K", and "i" and an "i". We ROCK!!

Kristi said...

I love the color in this. Nice color, nice light, nice shadow. : )

I'm a Kristi too! ^_^

Anonymous said...

I like how you made the sun more of a focal point.

Lynda said...

I like the crop; it was something I struggled with! The colors are also great; nice and warm!

I've subscribed to your blog in Google Reader. Your site link also now appears on my links page under "photographer's personal blogs" heading. Looking forward to seeing more!

Kristi said...

Thanks y'all!

Kate said...

Great job Kristi. I liked your fix..there are more details in the face and the colors are nice and warm. This looked like a toughie!

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs